Contracts Manager - Planned Maintenance - Housing
Would you like to work for an organisation who actively support and encourage career progression?
The chance for a Contracts Manager to join the Planned Maintenance Programme within a large Housing Association has arisen. You will manage contractors to ensure the investment works are delivered to time, budget and agreed specification.
This is a national and large Housing Association specialising in general needs housing with a strong and ever growing reputation. If you are looking for somewhere to build a career and progress both professionally and personally then this is the right environment to put yourself in.
As the Planned Maintenance Programme Contracts Manager you will:
- Ensure the effective management of all contractors to drive up performance and to ensure that customers are getting the best service possible.
- Schedule, organise and document regular contractor meetings sharing areas of risk/concerns, good practice and highlighting any trends.
- Track and monitor the budget and quality of work against the agreed specification.
- You will ensure commercially focused specifications deliver VFM works.
- You will ensure all work carried out is compliant to CDM regulations.
- You will have line management responsibility.
- You will need to liaise and work with other teams within the organisation, maintaining a good working relationship and ensuring important information is getting communicated.
To be considered for this Planned Maintenance Programme Contracts Manager you will:
- You need to hold a relevant professional qualification (minimum HNC) in a building or project discipline (e.g. Prince 2).
- You will have carried out a Contracts Manager role within a Housing Association, Local Authority or contractor.
- You will have previously managed a planned maintenance programme.
- You might be a project manager at the moment looking for the next step in your career.
This advert is for guidance, confidential conversations are encouraged to see if your skill set is right for this role.
An attractive package and benefits are available; coupled with an agile and flexible working approach.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80943744