Mathematics Teacher - Birmingham
Closing date - 1st June 2018
Salary - £22,917 to £33,824
Are you a qualified teacher who specialises in teaching mathematics in Key Stage 3 & 4? Have you got a track record of improving the development of your learners with results to back it up? Do you get satisfaction from influencing the development of children? If so, apply today!
A mixed gender public secondary school for ages 11-16 is seeking a mathematics teacher who is passionate about the development of children. In its most recent Ofsted inspection the inspector praised the efforts of the management team in maintaining high standards of behaviour and attitude amongst its pupils.
In the role you can benefit from:
* A competitive salary
* Inspiring and influencing our next generation
* Great career development opportunities
Your responsibilities will include:
* Preparing lessons in line with the curriculum
* Setting challenging tasks and homework
* Marking and providing effective feedback on completed work
* Managing classroom behaviour
* Ensuring the safety and safeguarding of children
Key requirements for the position include:
* A clear and up-to-date enhanced DBS check (we can support you with your application)
* QTS is desirable
* Experience of teaching mathematics is essential
* A degree or relevant teaching qualification
If this fantastic opportunity to join a great team appeals to you we will look forward to receiving your application. On receipt of your application and CV you will be contacted by one of our dedicated consultants and invited for interview where we will further outline the details of the role and support you with the documentation required to be successful in your application.
If this is not the role for you but you would be interested in something similar then we have many other roles currently available and upcoming so do still get in touch!
For further details please send your cv to or call me on 0121 200591
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80951163