Senior Structural Engineer
Brilliant new opportunity for an experienced Senior Structural Engineer to join a leading engineering consultancy on an initial 6 month contract basis in Birmingham. Our client has specialist experience providing Civil and Structural expertise to a range sectors including industrial, residential, commercial and leisure.
As the selected Senior Structural Engineer, you will be joining a team of skilled individuals working on a variety of projects, with a specific focus on high rise developments.
Key roles and responsibilities:
- Delivering accurate structural engineering designs
- Preparing design reports and reviewing work of other engineers
- Attending site visits
- Liaising with key stakeholders, including the client, contractors and team members from other disciplines
- Assisting with the support of more junior team members
Essential skills, experience and attributes:
- Proficient with industry software, such as AutoCAD and Tedds
- Experience of the design of civil and structural projects to feasibility to construction stage
- Experience of design in steel and concrete using Eurocodes
- Background of designing high rise developments with deep basements
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workloads and meet strict deadlines
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients and other key stakeholders
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa experience.
For more information or to apply, please contact Emily Parvin on 02392 603030 or send your CV to Emily.Parvin @ BlueprintRecruit.com and quote 14015EXP. Alternatively, you can apply by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80939100