HGV Class I Driver
We are looking for Class 1 HGV drivers! 48 hours per week predominately Monday-Friday and days only! This is an excellent opportunity to join the UK market leader in powered access. As an HGV driver we are looking for people that have the correct licences, hold a CPC card, enjoy dealing with people on a daily basis, have excellent customer service skills and understand the importance of health and safety within an organisation. If this is you and you want to know more then please apply today.
Responsibilities include: -
- Load and unload machines in accordance with the Company code of practice and use appropriate equipment.
- Maintaining security of load when loading, transporting and delivering machines.
- Handover machines to customers and familiarise customers with machine operation
- Carry out daily checks on vehicle and ancillary equipment.
- Comply with legislation regarding vehicle safety, tachographs operation and working time.
- Relay appropriate customer queries to depot staff as required.
- Act as an ambassador for the company, providing high standard of customer care and being polite at all times.
- Accurately complete all relevant paperwork.
The ideal candidate will have: -
- You must hold a Class 1 licence & a full CPC Card
- Experience of delivering Powered access is essential.
- An understanding of the importance of customer service is essential as you will be responsible for demonstrating our equipment to customers.
- An understanding of vehicle safety and upkeep.
In return you will receive:
- A Competitive Salary
- Free Parking
- Health Cash Plan
- Childcare vouchers
- Pension capped at 5%
- 25 days holiday
For further information please contact the Recruitment Team on 01455 206808 or . If you do not hear within 6 weeks of your application please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Part of the Loxam Group, Nationwide Platforms is the UK’s largest powered access specialist with a fleet of 10,500 machines operating from a network of 26 depots. With a workforce of more than 900 employees and 25 years’ experience in working at height, it has unprecedented knowledge on the widest range of access platforms as well as expertise on specific product, site and working at height challenges.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80940121