Panel Beater / Panel Technician
Due to our current success and further expansion, we are now offering an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, professional and experienced Body Shop Panel Beater/Panel Technician to join our established operation in Coventry. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious and professional individual who is talented, driven and committed to excellence to join a independent motor group who holds 22 individual motor manufacturer approvals.
Posistion: Panel Beater - Bodyshop
Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5.00pm
Salary: Industry standards/dependant on qualifications
- Panel Beater/Technician Responsibilities:
• To repair or replace as necessary bodywork panels of damaged vehicles according to the instructions received or details on the job card. This will include chassis and framework.
• Dismantle and repair damaged vehicles by either repairing damaged panels or by replacing those beyond repair (This includes MET)
• Adhere to the manufacturer’s literature and modification bulletins as appropriate to the repair and to the replacement of chassis and panel work.
• To ensure that all equipment used, to include jigs, fixtures and welding equipment, is operated in accordance with defined safety requirements.
• The role is to carry out all met and panel repair work on all makes of vehicles and to be able demonstrate a full range of vehicle body repairs including jig work.
Job Experience - Panel Beater
• A working and demonstrable knowledge of vehicle met and panel repairs.
• Relevant panel qualifications - (ATA Panel and MET accreditation desirable but not essential, but are willing to work towards the qualifications)
• A working knowledge of H&S and BSI responsibilities
If you have the skills and experience required for the role, or more importantly a positive attitude and a great work ethic then we would love to hear from you
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80948998