Structural Revit Technician
Structural Revit Technician – Birmingham (Permanent Position)
Or client excels in providing the highest quality Civil & Structural consultancy service to our clients in the UK, across all market sectors including both public and commercial projects.
Due to their increasing workload and expanding client base we are currently seeking a Structural Revit Technician to join our team in a new office within Birmingham City Centre.
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate a proven ability to coordinate projects and communicate effectively with design team members, and be technically competent with the modelling and draughting of structures to current design standards
- A demonstration of relevant structural Revit experience.
- Ability to deliver projects through to completion, and work within a multidisciplinary consultancy.
- Sound technical skills and willingness to learn.
- Good communication skills and ability to work as part of a team.
- Software experience in AutoCAD and Revit is essential.
For more information, please mark your application for the attention of Karieann Proffitt-Jones, email your information to karieann.Proffitt-Jones@bcsrecruitment .co.uk or call the office on
Bespoke Civils Solutions Ltd is a sector specific recruitment business and recruits blue and white collar personnel to environments such as Highways & Traffic Management, Land Remediation & Preparation, Earthworks, Drainage, Utilities & Infrastructure, Power & Sub Stations, Oil & Gas, Land Fill & Quarries.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80941380