Nerve Centre Support Automotive
A Nerve Centre Support person is required to support the Nerve Centre team in the identification and resolution of customer concerns during the launch of new technology or vehicle models. The successful Nerve Centre Support person will plan and predict the Voice of the Customer concerns and make sure they are reacted to within the business, providing a best practice example for the management of retailer reports.
You will have an understanding of vehicle data collection and analysis, knowledge of global markets and an understanding of Technical Support functions and processes. Experience of Aftersales retailer processes would be great. This is an initial 9 month fixed term contract with a pro rata salary and an opportunity to work for a leading global provider of outsourced business solutions.
Nerve Centre Support Responsibilities & Experience
- Escalation of ageing retailer reports within the National Sales Companies (NSCs)
- Escalation of ageing Internal Quality Management (IQM) projects which have no containment or planned permanent corrective action
- Generation of weekly 'Early Warning' issues list
- Support the Field Evaluation Unit (FEU) clinics to achieve a clear understanding of issues faced during initial production
- Support status reports each week for communication to all relevant business areas
- A customer facing role you will possess good customer facing and communication skills
- Understanding of data gathering, raw data and what comes out of it.
- Vehicle product investigation expertise
- Achievement of at least a National Certificate level (HNC/HND) of education in Manufacturing/Engineering or preferably a Degree in a technical discipline
- Good IT skills especially in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint, including the use of Google Sheets, Documents and Forms.
This role might suit someone who has previously worked as a workshop controller or Triage Operative.
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.