About the role
We are currently recruiting for a number of existing and new paediatric care teams in the Moseley and Erdington area. As a Healthcare Assistant you will be maximising the wellbeing and quality of life of our client through delivering a high level of person centred care.
Duties will vary dependent on each clients individual care plan. These may include personal care, assistance with moving and handling, support with community outings and medication administration. Several of our clients have complex clinical needs.
This package will consist of day shifts and night shifts 7 days a week
Pay rates range from £8.00 - £11.00 per hour
Following skills & experience required:
• 6 months previous care experience (Paediatric experience preferred but not essential)
• Experience of working with clients with complex care needs (advantageous)
• Excellent communication skills
• A caring and compassionate attitude
About the company
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
What we can offer you:
• Weekly pay plus holiday pay
• On-going 24/7 support from the Senior Nurse Team
• Refer a friend bonus scheme
• First refusal to other care opportunities
• Members loyalty scheme
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all (Agy).