Contracts Manager required for our client, architectural metal work company based in the Birmingham area. . This is an excellent opportunity for a Contracts Manager ideally with a strong background in Architectural metal or within the structural steel sector to join a growing company, managing small to medium sized contracts up to the value of circa £3,000,000.
This opportunity requires an individual who is conversant in commercial building construction practices and an individual who has the ability to manage contracts throughout the UK. The Contracts Manager if successful will be joining a company who are currently going through a period of growth which is promising and offers a secure career move for the right person.
The successful Contracts Manager will be required to be based both in the office and field based therefore it is important that the contract manager has a clean driving licence. It is an excellent opportunity for the right person, the successful applicants should possess a professional attitude and an excellent work ethic.
Contracts Manager Position Overview
- Working on projects from the office and field based work.
- Handling up to 6/7 contracts at any one time
- Working on projects within the Architectural metal sector.
- Dealing with various customers/clients via the phone and face to face
Contracts Manager Position Requirements
- Experience of working within the architectural metal or structural steel sector is essential.
- Living in commutable distance of Birmingham
- Conversant in commercial building construction practices
- Prepared to manage contracts throughout the south of the UK
- Managing up to 7 projects/contracts at any one time.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbally.
- Presentable at all times.
Contracts Manager Position Remuneration
- Salary DOE
- Full Travel Expenses+ company car or allowance
- 23 Days Holiday
- Company Pension
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy