Digital Analytics Manager
Analysing qualitative data and turning them into actionable insights
Your new company
Professional Services organisation. The company will help your talent thrive in an environment where you'll be supported to work flexibly and autonomously, sharing in our success and rewarded for a great performance with a generous benefits package.
Your new role
Reporting to the Head of Ecommerce, this role is responsible for owning and driving the digital analytics and performance insights agenda of the direct trading team for the General Insurance business.The Direct trading team consists of customer journey, digital marketing, brand communications and aggregator marketing. The successful candidate will play a central role to providing daily insights and analysis of the online performance of Home, Pet, Landlord and Travel product lines.
- Analysing qualitative data and turning them into actionable insights so the business can improve performance marketing and customer experience metrics.
- Own, manage and drive the performance metrics of the acquisition funnel from inception to completion across the direct and aggregator trading teams.
- Deliver performance insights to the internal stakeholders.
- Using VBA to maintain and create automated reports.
- Own online data and have an accurate understanding of web performance.
- Lead analysis of online performance and contribute to the growth of the channel by understanding user behaviour and online interactions.
- Utilise Adobe Analytics to define tagging requirements, build funnels and dashboards to expand online reporting capability.
- Own and define regular online funnel reporting by device, to clearly track and measure online conversion performance.
- Ecommerce to support online strategy.
What you'll need to succeed
- Several years' experience of being in a similar role.
- Knowledge and experience of using Adobe Analytics.
- Experience of delivering Visual Basics scripting, but not essential.
- Knowledge and application of Tag Management solutions, preferable Signal.
- Knowledge of other analytics packages such as SessionCam, Clicktale and Adobe Test.
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint Skills.
- Analytical with good problem solving skills and providing insight.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to tell the story behind the data.
- Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills to deliver outcomes.
- Firm, risk, compliance & governance regulations.
- Group policies and procedures.
- Departmental systems, process and procedures, including potential future developments that could impact the business.
What you'll get in return
Whatever your role, we reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you. Our employees have a wide range of benefits including a generous pension scheme, life assurance, 25 days' holiday (plus one day after two years), private medical insurance, performance related bonuses, a variety of share schemes, discounts at both a huge range of high street stores and our own great products, your hard work will be rewarded when you join us.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.