Sales Ledger Clerk
Part time Sales Ledger Clerk
Our client, who are a UK leading manufacturing business within their industry are looking to recruit a Part time Sales Ledger Clerk to join their team.
As a 'Sales Ledger Clerk' your role with involve:
- Monitoring and logging incoming payments to the HSBC Sterling and Euro accounts
- Calculate and post Sales Ledger payments, including banking cheques, balancing spreadsheets to Sage on a daily basis
- Update the Euro invoice spreadsheet
- Credit Control including contacting overdue customers both UK and export
- Month end reports including emailing statements both UK and export.
- Sage 200 experience would be advantage
- Sales Ledger background
- Our client is looking for someone who's flexible to do extra days to cover holidays, sickness etc.
Hours: Tuesday and Thursday 9.00 am - 3.00 pm
Salary: £8.81 per hour
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960465032