ABPM as experts in financial recruitment have been appointed by a SME in the Service industry based in Staffordshire to recruit a Finance Manager. The successful individual will be a qualified accountant who has management and leadership experience and can work to tight deadlines on a daily basis.
- Reporting directly to the Managing Director, A key member of the senior management team, working closely with other Directors
- Preparing the financial forecasts, budgeting and cash flow projections.
- Running the accounts team and to encourage a very high quality of financial control.
- Production of the monthly management accounts
- Overall P/L forecasting responsibility
- Managing the payroll process
- You will ideally be a Qualified accountant - ACA/ACCA/ACMA
- Good all-round accounting services experience
- Requiring an individual who is very self-motivated, determined and professional to ensure the business succeeds and continues growing.
- Ability to speak to colleagues on all levels within the business.
- Plenty of experience with Cash flow management.
- Has previous managerial experience and can take charge and lead the finance team with enthusiasm.
- Experience using Sage Line 50 and/or Sage Payroll
This is an ideal role for the individual who wants to join great business based in Staffordshire. The role will be a hands-on type of role and an opportunity to head the finance function.