Social Worker Child Protection Walsall
Social Worker | Child Protection | Walsall
We require an experienced Social Worker to work within a Child Protection team based within Walsall. To be successful for this role, you are required to have a minimum of 2 years recent Social Work experience of working within a Child Protection team.
The successful Social Worker will have experience of:
- Managing a large caseload
- Conducting Section 47's
- Court Work
- Working in a fast paced environment
- Child Protection
- Looked After Children
To apply for this role you must have:
- A relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent)
- Be HCPC Registered
- Be eligible to work within the UK
- Be a car driver
Salary range is £25-£30ph.
4Social Work is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and care professionals.
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Social Work Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
- Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices.
- 4Social Work is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Luke Mathurin on
Who Cares? We Do.