Events/Exhibitions Project Manager
Our client design and build eye catching event environments and exhibition stands. Their stand portfolio includes clients such as Google, Adidas, You Tube, UEFA and PlayStation.
This exciting young company is looking for a project manager to manage and deliver the build of exhibition stands.
The ideal candidate will be a motivated individual with excellent communication and project management skills.
- Manage projects from initial design brief, through the production process to onsite delivery
- Ensure the financial success of your projects by managing costs within budget
- Order all services and logistics
- Schedule work shop production to ensure timely delivery
- Deadline driven and motivated by the successful delivery of projects on time
- A strong project management background, ideally with experience in the exhibition industry
- Excellent time management and administration skills
- A good team player
- IT literate with good excel spread sheets skills
- Excellent telephone manner and strong communication skills
Interview to be held early April and to start asap. If you have project management experience from within the events/exhibitions sector then do get in touch to find out more.