Digital Experience Designer
Salary: up to £40,000 + excellent benefits
Contract type: Permanent
Our best in class leisure/hospitality client is currently seeking a Digital Experience Designer to work within their Digital team, based at their Wolverhampton Head Office.
They are investing heavily in the redevelopment of their digital estate which currently comprises over 30 websites. In this role you will be part of an Agile web development team delivering significant change to the digital user experience of our customers. You will also work alongside Social Media, CRM and Central Marketing colleagues to promote best practice and high-quality standards across all of their sites.
The successful candidate will be positive, proactive and have a systematic approach to problems. With excellent communication skills and the ability to work well under pressure. A creative individual who has excellent organisation skills and commitment to providing the best experiences and exceeding customer expectations.
- Overall responsibility for visual concepts and designs for all company digital properties, defining and ensuring adherence to digital design standards and guidelines
- Design and/or curate digital assets and frameworks as required to support digital projects
- Be the primary contact with venues and business stakeholders, coordinating communications throughout the development cycle
- Interpret stakeholder requirements and translate them into engaging, digital friendly page designs and user journeys
- Ensure page designs and user journeys work effectively and efficiently across desktop, tablet and mobile experiences and across supported browsers
- Ensure user journeys within and across pages are straight-forward, making it easy for visitors to achieve their goals (i.e. find information, book tickets etc)
- In conjunction with the Digital Developers, create user stories to articulate requirements and actively participate in sprint planning, delivery and QA
- Continually monitor competitors and exemplar sites to ensure our designs remain contemporary and compelling
- Mentor and guide both Digital and other colleagues with regard to digital design best practice
Skills & Experience
- Strong creative design skills with significant digital experience
- Experience of delivering responsive web design solutions
- Expert user of Adobe Design Suite, especially Sketch, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience of delivering responsive web prototype designs via Marvelapp, Invision or similar tools
- Focus on user journeys and strong UI/UX experience
- Experience of working within or alongside an Agile development team
In return we will offer you:
- A competitive salary
- 22 days holiday per year plus Bank Holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Free parking
- Personal and professional development opportunities
Please call us if you'd like more info on 0121 272 6494, or please apply via link below.