Head of international Propositions
Head of International Propositions, Propositions
Your new company
A Professional services organisation, whom are separating their retail bank from their investment bank. With a brand new state-of-the-art head office in Birmingham. It's an exciting opportunity for ambitious professionals who are keen to get involved in a unique challenge and progress their careers.
The Head of International Propositions is to support management and development of International customer propositions across Premier, Advance and Mass by identifying opportunities through customer insight and analytics.
Your new role
- Definition of new propositions for specific segments which will differentiate from the competition, incorporating all elements of the customer offer.
- Regional Subject Matter Expert and guidance for Group and UK distribution for cross border sales, training, legal and compliance policy.
- Role holder will have high level visibility and accountability of mitigating risks related to cross-border sales and marketing.
- There will be a primary focus on customer portfolio management of different customer groups and performance management. This includes day to day interaction with Senior Management, customer & financial data analysis, execution of global strategy and close collaboration with a range of stakeholders, aiming to deliver the annual Customer Operating Plan.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting & managing initiatives that contribute to the proposition achieving maximum return, whilst representing the customer voice at the heart of the country's proposition and delivering group strategy.
- Analysing customer data and insight across different customer propositions and products, aiming to identify opportunities to grow and retain customer value.
- Focusing on driving acquisition, satisfaction/recommendation and x-sell/average product holding/TRB.
- Managing the Premier International proposition at local (country level), acting as business lead and primary point of contact for the UK International Banking Centre (IBC) in Swansea, and UK aspects of the Global IBC in Bangalore.
- Collaborating with relevant Small to medium sized enterprise (SMEs) to ensure the local IC Target Operating model (TOM) is aligned to the global model and that any dispensations are granted where necessary.
- Ensuring that country level performance is reviewed at relevant management meetings - UK Retail Banking and Wealth Management (RBWM) Executive Committee (EXCO), Monthly Steering meetings, Working Group meetings.
- Acting as first point of contact for enquires related to non-resident clients, including Global Standards, System Development, Client Complaints, Communications and ad hoc projects.
- Working closely with Analytics, Finance, Business Performance and Product teams, to grow relationship banking, enhance retention and increase customer recommendation.
- Business leading for non-resident customer complaints and redress.
- Acting as main point of contact for external risk teams and RBWM, providing advice, consultation and direction to the IPRMS to ensure risk management processes are in accordance with internal (BPMS/FIMS) and external (E&Y guidelines) related to non -resident business.
- Managing risk; have adequate controls in place to ensure that the sale and/or marketing of products are not conducted by entities or individuals either not authorized or not appropriately qualified to do so.
What you'll need to succeed
The ideal candidate for this role will have the below experience and qualifications:
- Retail Banking product/proposition in particular Premier proposition offerings.
- Experience of working in Retail Banking/Wealth Management. Aware of cultural diversity.
- Experience of working in UK Retail Banking Market and an understanding of the high end customer proposition.
- A broad understanding of financial budgets/statements/models, with experience of analysing data effectively for planning, forecasting and reporting.
- Proven ability to skilfully interact with customers face to face as well as engage, interact and collaborate with business stakeholders at all levels in the business.
- Proven experience of leading the delivery of an excellent customer service and proactively look for innovative ways to improve the service delivered to customers.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills with experience of successfully influencing others, negotiating effectively and winning over audiences with compelling and persuasive presentations.
- Built effective networks both internally and externally and created opportunities for others to work collaboratively.
- A track record of making strategic business decisions, considering relevant risks, long term implications, commercial realities and stakeholders'' needs.
What you'll get in return
- You will be working within a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment.
- Your new company look to enable employees to achieve a better work life balance. Where possible they will consider the following flexible working options: part-time working, job sharing, term-time working, and working from home and staggered hours
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.