Senior Propositions Manager
Propositions manager, Global strategy, proposition, high net worth
Your new company
A Professional services organisation, whom are separating their retail bank from their investment bank. With a brand new state-of-the-art head office in Birmingham. It's an exciting opportunity for ambitious professionals who are keen to get involved in a unique challenge and progress their careers.
The Senior Top Tier Propositions manager role is based within Premier and Wealth team, reports directly to the Head of Premier in the UK The role of the Senior Top Tier Propositions manager is to have responsibility for executing the global Premier strategy through Run and Change the company's proposition management initiatives for High Net Worth individuals within the Premier client base in the UK.
Your new role
Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage and implement initiatives that contribute to a proposition for High Net Worth/Top Tier individuals meeting its objectives.
- Work on initiatives to develop and manage this proposition, increasing overall customer value through fact-based understanding of Ultra High Net Worth/Top Tier client needs, value drivers, revenue pools and costs to service.
- Develop strategies that capture revenue potential, de risk the business, optimise the customer experience and ensure the integrity of our customer base is maintained.
- Strategy execution should leverage the brand and proposition, our channels, and create value and competitive advantage in our target customers.
- Manage the whole Customer portfolio, specifically around; onboarding, cross selling (Primary Banking) and retention.
- Set up effective mechanisms to identify local configuration proposition needs that cover off regulatory, mandatory, & compelling business case so that solutions are put in place with ease.
- Monitor our competitive position for the Premier proposition within the UK through market research, data analysis and feedback from other business units and line managers.
- Create and drive a differentiated service standard for customers.
- Maintain strong relationships and working in partnership with key colleagues and stakeholders within RBWM in the UK, its leadership team and the Group Premier team, are essential in achieving our objectives.
- Accountable for key objectives whilst remaining flexible to the changing operating environment.
- Additional Global Risk Objectives are required:
- Understand and adhere to both the letter and the spirit of all laws, regulations and regulatory guidance that apply to the role, promptly reporting any breaches in accordance with local procedures.
- Maintain sufficient and effective processes and controls identifying and mitigating risks and ensure timely escalation and resolution of all control issues and reputation risks.
- Ensure adherence to applicable Global, regional and country standards and policies (including GSM, FIMs, and BIMs).
What you'll need to succeed
- Relevant product knowledge including knowledge of Premier Proposition
- Experience working in relevant environment/s, i.e. Financial Services
- Availability to undertake the travel required for this role, i.e. Some National Travel may be required
- Experience working in relevant environment/s, i.e. Wealth Management is desirable but not essential
- Experience working in relevant market/context, i.e. Analytics is desirable but not essential
- Role relevant qualifications, i.e.degree level or equivalent work experience is desirable but not essential
- Past working experience in a relevant role, i.e. Product manager, proposition development or segment manager is desirable but not essential
- A desire to find ways to continually improve the service delivered to customers
- A track record of constantly looking for ways to do things better and an excellent understanding of the mechanism necessary to successfully implement change
- Set and achieved challenging short, medium and long term goals which exceeded the standards in their field
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills; an ability to communicate with impact, ensuring complex information is articulated in a meaningful way to wide and varied audiences
- Experience of creating and deploying comprehensive business/operating plans which consistently deliver desired results
- Experience of building and managing complex relationships with significant customers
What you'll get in return
- You will be working within a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment.
- Your new company look to enable employees to achieve a better work life balance. Where possible they will consider the following flexible working options: part-time working, job sharing, term-time working, and working from home and staggered hours
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.