Business Development Manager
"An exciting sales opportunity for 2 X Sales Business Development Managers in the Mailroom Solutions market place"
Title: Business Development Manager, Sales Executive, Account Manager, Sales Manager
Industry: Mailroom Solutions, Franking Machines,
Salary: £35,000 to £40,000 + Realistic OTE £85,000 + Car Allowance + Laptop/Mobile + Pension + Benefits
Locations: Midlands, Leicester, Cambridge, Birmingham, Northampton, Herefordshire, Warwick, Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire, Oxfordshire, Berkshire, London, Maidstone, Kent, Surrey, Guildford Wiltshire, Bristol, Gloucester, South Wales, Sussex
Established over 15 years ago our client has become a leading provider of mailroom solutions. They are a leading Royal Mail accredited Franking Machine Supplier & Maintainer of Postal Franking Machines and Software Solutions. Based in West London they cover the whole of the UK for mailroom solution requirements. Their dedicated sales team can offer tax efficient Lease options on Mailroom Equipment as well as any manner of asset backed financing arrangements. They have strong relations with the major manufacturers.
Due to strategic expansion they now seek to appoint 2 experienced, dynamic and highly motivated Business Development Managers / Area Sales Managers to join their team, the ideal candidate/s will have experience in the Mailroom equipment industry.
- Must be based in the Midlands or Southern regions of the UK.
- Experience in New Business sales and Account Development.
- Industry experience in the Mailroom and Franking Machines sector is essential for consideration for these opportunities.
- A proven track record in a target driven sales environment.
- Minimum 3 years of proven sales success in the Mailroom Industry.
- Build a strong pipeline of future business and keep track of competitor activity.
- Must be able to self-generate new product orders by contacting new & existing users.
- Expected activity rate of 10+ appointments per week with 5+ hardware units sold per month.
- Additional sales leads will be generated by their telesales team.
- Uncapped commission.
- Full UK driving license required.
To apply for this opportunity please forward CV and covering letter no later than 24th April 2018.