We're looking for the brightest stars with an aptitude for sales and a passion for customer service to become our new sales consultant in Wednesbury. In return, we offer a fantastic bonus scheme and believe we have what it takes to bring out the best in our people.
The furniture retail industry's freshest and most forward thinking company with ambitious expansion plans over the next few years, providing great opportunities for professional development.
What is expected of a sales consultant?
* Deliver an impeccable and seamless customer experience throughout
the purchase journey; from customer service, to admin, to merchandising
* Act as a brand ambassador to deliver a positive &
unforgettable experience for our customers at all times
* Build & maintain strong relationships with our customers
* Surpass individual & team targets
* Maintaining high presentation standards within the store at all times
Successful sales consultant:
* Confidence & sociable with a good sense of humour
* Strong commitment & a willingness to work collaboratively with your colleagues
* Excellent written & communication skills with strong administration capabilities
* The ability to quickly pick up product knowledge
* A strong desire to deliver a first class customer experience
* Crave learning & development opportunities
* Have an interest in Art or Interior Design
* Fantastic bonus & incentive opportunities
* Huge range of product discounts
* 23 days annual leave plus 8 days of public holidays
* Childcare vouchers
* Life Insurance
* Pension Scheme
* Access to hundreds of offers & benefits; such
as discounted holidays, online voucher codes &
shopping vouchers to name a few!