Behaviour Mentor Required
We are looking to recruit Teaching Assistants with a high level of experience with Behaviour management.
Ideally you will have excellent behaviour management and the ability to build a strong rapport with your students. Additional behaviour training is desirable but NOT essential as Teaching Personnel can provide you with Team Teach behaviour training as part of your CPD.
The role will be with Special Educational Needs schools throughout Derbyshire and Derby City.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills:
- Teaching Assistant with experience working with challenging behaviour, ideally in Special Educational Needs provisions (however this is NOT essential)
- Confident and assertive - able to put consistent, clear boundaries in place
- Confidence to work on your own initiative, as well as contributing to a team
- Good understanding of the National Curriculum
- Confident to manage challenging behaviour and re-engage students who are disaffected
- Able to differentiate using a creative, open minded approach at all times
- Be able to participate in any extra-curricular activities required
Please contact Siobhan on or email your CV
All applicants will require the appropriate qualification and training for this role. For teacher roles, we require a formally recognised teaching qualification. For Support staff our minimum requirement is GCSE English & Maths (A-C) or equivalent.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.