As a rapidly growing Company who are leaders within the automotive aftermarket, we have an exciting career opportunity for a Management Accountant based at our Solihull Service Centre.
We are looking for a professional, experienced Management Accountant who will be responsible for advising on and performing accounting duties whilst manging Sales & Purchase Ledgers in order to support the Financial Controller with financial management of the Group.
The role will involve:
- Supervise team of 3 staff covering Sales & Purchase Ledgers including debt collection
- Arrange staff training as required and conduct staff appraisals
- Creation and posting of nominal ledger journals.
- Preparation of overhead accruals and prepayments.
- Preparation of warehouse customer rebate accruals
- Review of monthly overhead costs prior to finalisation of period results.
- Production of monthly accounts pack.
- Prepare variance analysis commentary and prior year comparison.
- Produce marketing spend analysis by project.
- Prepare specified control account reconciliations and reconciliations prepared by team to be reviewed monthly.
- Preparation of supplier rebate control summaries.
- Central Marketing rebates to be monitored in conjunction with Procurement team.
- Review national customer rebate accrual reports including liaison with National Accounts team/members as required.
- Collection of suppliers rebates and payments to members and operating companies
- Collection of customer rebates from members and associated payments
- Analysis of international rebates received and payments to members
- Maintain cash books daily including reconciliation to bank statements
- Production of weekly cash flow forecasts for submission to group
- Prepare and/or approve online banking payments
- Administration associated with company credit cards
- Preparation of statutory accounts disclosure notes.
The ideal candidate will be CIMA or certified qualified accountant with at least 3 years PQE. You will have the ability to communicate at various levels as the as role will be required to deal with many stakeholders -members, suppliers, and employees at all levels within the Group. You must have good time management and organisation skills with the ability to prioritise tasks under pressure. You will have a high level of integrity and thrive off detail whilst being extremely accurate with shared data/reports.
The ability to design and implement process improvements would be desirable however not essential.
Negotiable dependent upon experience
42.5 hours per week Monday to Friday
What We Offer!
- 28 days annual leave, including bank holiday and opportunity to increase annual leave for time served
- Online employee discount scheme including big discounts to local cinemas, theme park attractions, major retailers and much more
- Healthcare cash plan
- Company pension
- Childcare vouchers
- Career progression
How to Apply
If you feel you are suitable and want a rewarding career in a successful growing company please click on the link to apply .
Please note, due to the high level of applicants we receive, if you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of submitting your application then you have not been shortlisted.