Business Development Executive
Business Development Executive - EDI Software / Supply Chain
Birmingham - £30,000 - £35,000 + Commission + excellent benefits
A global EDI software company are looking for an experienced Business Development Executive to proactively go out and source new business in the UK. This role would be perfect for an ambitious sales person with Software, Document Digitisation, IT background who wants to part of a global company.
- Understand all the EDI protocol, Document Digitisation, E-Invoicing etc
- Develop a range of new clients with a focus on securing revenue and build long-lasting relationships
- Work closely with senior management, marketing and other internal departments to formulate a successful sales strategy
- Build a constant pipeline of clients whilst upholding great customer relations with the existing portfolio.
- Generating Leads
- Experience working in a B2B Sales environment
- Knowledge of I.T and Technology
- Proven ability to hit targets
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- The motivation to sell intelligently and develop their customer base
- Ability to quickly pick up product information and inform customers
- An understanding of Microsoft Office and a basic level of computer literacy
Please send CV now to and call Edward Tunnicliffe on to find out more.
Business Development Executive - EDI software / Supply Chain - Birmingham - £30,000 - £35,000 + Commission + Excellent benefits