Role - Buyer/Senior Buyer
Salary - £35k - £50k (DOE) + Benefits
Location - West Midlands
Premier Group is working with a Very well-established Globally recognised client who are currently seeking an experienced Fashion Retail Buyer.
As the Buyer, you will join a well-established team of professionals and will be responsible for liaising with various functions.
- As the Buyer you must Ensure the purchasing of all goods is at the best price with highest quality
- Negotiating with suppliers on prices
- Attending Client visits, appointments and relevant events
- Working within your own functional area as well as the wider business
- Develop key purchasing strategies and ensure the budget is met as per targets
- Identifying areas of improvement to optimise performance and reduce operating costs
Successful candidates will possess the following skills and attributes
- 3+ Years of experience as buyer or within Purchasing in the Fashion Retail Industry
- Excellent Negotiation skills
- Fully literate in Microsoft Office
- Strong Influencing and interpersonal skills
- Self-Motivated and analytical approach
- Previous experience with Footwear could be advantageous but not necessary
- Understanding the complete aspect of planning and costing of projects
If you are a Buyer/Senior Buyer who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and feel you possess the relevant experience please send me your latest CV or call Ilias Admani on
Premier Group work with businesses to hire professionals on a permanent and interim basis across skilled, management and executive roles.
Specialising in Procurement, Supply Chain and Logistics recruitment we deliver candidates that meet all of your requirements.
Premier are acting as an employment agency