Digital Analytics Manager Adobe
Reporting to the Head of Ecommerce, this role is responsible for owning and driving the digital analytics and performance insights agenda of the Direct trading team. The Direct trading team consists of customer journey, digital marketing, brand communications and aggregator marketing.
Working here is about being there for customers; this business available should the worst happen and we work together to enable social and financial equality across the UK.
- Analysing qualitative data and turning them into actionable insights so the business can improve performance marketing and customer experience metrics.
- Own, manage and drive the performance metrics of the acquisition funnel from inception to completion across the direct and aggregator trading teams.
- Deliver performance insights to the internal stakeholders.
- Using VBA to maintain and create automated reports.
- Own online data and have an accurate understanding of web performance.
- Lead analysis of online performance and contribute to the growth of the channel by understanding user behaviour and online interactions. Utilise Adobe Analytics to define tagging requirements, build funnels and dashboards to expand online reporting capability.
- Own and define regular online funnel reporting by device, to clearly track and measure online conversion performance.
- Own the relationship with analytics agencies/partners to establish best in class digital reporting capability and performance tracking.
Several years' experience of being in a similar role.
Knowledge and experience of using Adobe Analytics.
Experience of delivering Visual Basics scripting, but not essential.
Knowledge and application of Tag Management solutions, preferable Signal.
Knowledge of other analytics packages such as SessionCam, Clicktale and Adobe Test.
Highly competitive salary, benefits and progression prospects