Contract. 3 Months + . Wolverhampton. £10.00-£11.25 Per hour
Contract Support Administrator required in Wolverhampton. You will provide support to the Contract Management and Procurement functions to help reduce waste, maximise efficiency and achieve best value and enable savings.
- To provide procurement advice and assist in the management and delivery of procurement projects and other procurement activities
- To provide contract management advice and assist in the management and delivery of contract management functions
- To enable and contribute to compliance with relevant procurement legislation.
Skills and Experience required
- Focused on customer needs and able to provide effective support to procurement and contract management functions
- Able to apply basic procurement and contract management practice at an operational level
- Able to produce accessible, accurate and reliable information, in a timely and efficient manner
- Able to analyse, interpret and present data/information in a variety of different forms
- Able to think laterally and effectively support the planning, organisation and delivery of procurement and contract management activities
- Able to undertake complex decision making in relation to designated areas of contract management activity
- Experience of using e-procurement systems, databases and a range of software applications such as Microsoft Access, Excel, Word and Power point systems and tools
For more information please apply now.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.