Healthcare Assistant- Telford
Are you a support worker looking for a new challenge? Are you looking for extra hours or simply want to take charge of the hours you work? Then this is the opportunity for you…….
Safehands are looking for a care assistant who is passionate about care to join our team. Whether you are looking for a career change or just to top-up around another job or college/Uni. We have a range of hours available which include half days, long days, nights and sleeps ins.
We supply staff to multiple sites around Telford, with plenty of shifts up for grabs. I am looking for someone who is flexible, and can work as many or as little hours as you need to suit you.
*DBS on the update service? You could be fast tracked through our recruitment process*
As a Safehands Employee, you will benefit from:
- Commitment to your ongoing development that will include; all mandatory and additional training as required i.e. Medication Level 2, First Aid including CPR, Epilepsy and Restraint Training
- Professional weekly rota management
- Opportunity to widen your skills and experience within different settings
- Dedicated, friendly, approachable local consultants with professional industry knowledge available 24/7
- Weekly pay
- Recommend a Friend incentive
- Hourly accrued holiday pay
- Free uniform
Does this sound like you?
- DBS on the update service? You could be fast tracked through our recruitment process today
- 6 months’ experience within Health and Social Care
- Full driving licence and access to own vehicle is advantageous
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Aged 18 years and above
- Idealistic Support Worker traits; caring, reliable, trustworthy, flexible, empathetic, passionate
Don’t miss out on being rewarded with amazing job satisfaction and feeling part of a community. We have a wonderful team here at Safehands who are passionate and enthusiastic to offer the best service to our staff and clients. So join us today!
Call TODAY Faye or Linda on or alternatively submit your CV / Application to