Senior Data Analyst - Healthcare
Morgan Hunt are exclusively partnering with a pioneering healthcare product development company in the Midlands, to recruit a Senior Data Analyst.
* Develop statistical measures of performance and understanding for new community business development opportunities, as well as Research and Development functions to provide analytical arguments to support new product development.
* Identify community opportunities through sophisticated statistical ranking tools for Partnership team use.
* Regular reporting to Head of Business Analytics and Partnership team on all stages of opportunities development and review.
* Prove all concepts of opportunity identification through longitudinal analysis of specialised care market.
* Develop industry leading knowledge of patient ordering distributions to support internal and external customer programmes.
* Lead team dedicated to managing large NHS datasets to ensure compliance with data regulations and produce industry leading insights to support business development.
* Create and develop product and service level arguments for community activities to aid business development.
* Identify and develop long terms projects with Head of Business Analytics to enable the progression of understanding of the market and customers of the business.
* Regularly appraise competitor community activity and report back to relevant stakeholders.
Key skills and experience required:
* Advanced understanding of statistics in the NHS or healthcare market (essential).
* Must have in depth knowledge of the NHS.
* Understanding of forecasting techniques (essential).
* Logical approach to problem solving (essential).
* Excellent numerical skills demonstrated with numerical based degree (essential).
* Working knowledge of SQL a benefit.
* Understanding of relational databases (essential).
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills necessary, as post involves direct. involvement across all business division (essential).
* Experience of using forecasting software such as SPSS a benefit.
* Understanding of Python and R a benefit.
It's a new role within the Analytics team, which keeps growing, along with the business. Having met the line manager this week, it's a truly fantastic company to work for. Our client genuinely looks after their employees with yearly salary increases, and will pay for further qualifications and education, giving their employees opportunities to upskill themselves.
If you meet the criteria above, please apply and send your CV Many thanks.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role