Risk and Data compliance coordinator
Risk and Data compliance coordinator
We are seeking a risk and data compliance coordinator to provide focus, support and monitoring of the organisations various business compliance obligations with regards to regulation, legislation, business need and Capita group policy and procedures
To manage the reporting of Client KPI data, assist with the compilation of Risk and Compliance reporting, tracking of ISO 27001 compliance and GDPR mapping in addition to other data gathering and analysis,
Plan, review, recommend, monitor and implement risk management and health and safety management systems and practices across the organisation in line with prevailing legislation
Manage, monitor and review all business compliance control systems and procedures, specifically:
- Support, monitor, assist and develop audit process and procedures for data protection and GDPR regulations
- Ensure that all systems (IT and paper) for holding and processing client data are compliant with prevailing legislation
- Maintain a Risk Register and ensure it is reviewed regularly by the Management Team
- Support, monitor, assist and audit relevant quality assurance systems across the organisation ISO27001, ISO9001, PCI
- Ensure all work is carried out in accordance with any quality assurance system or
- Service quality standards.
- Responsible for the development, auditing, testing and implementation of Business Continuity Plans.
- Create action plans which show how these policies and plans will be implemented and
- undertake regular audits to demonstrate that they are effective
- Assess the organisation and recommend, prioritise and implement relevant organisational and service specific quality policies.
- Monitor and evaluate performance against standards or agreed targets. Use audits, feedback loops and corrective action to ensure continuous improvement. Prioritise and escalate issues resulting in non-compliance
- Work with our retained external H&S advisors to ensure we remain compliant as a company and utilise as much as possible their resources in terms of policies, procedures, audits and advice
- Lead and service the H&S Working Group and advise and support the Group as appropriate in relation to reviewing, improving and monitoring the H&S policies, procedures and working practices across the organisation.
- Ensure that staff are suitably trained, supported and monitored by senior and local management and that appropriate corrective action is taken when staff fail to comply with policy and procedure
Qualifications and Skills required
- Experience in a similar role
- Proven track record of formulating and implementing risk management strategies and
- Operating practices
- Proven track record of implementing organisational and local Quality Management
- Proven change management skills
- Experience of undertaking internal audits
- Proven project management skills
- Experience of managing own workload with limited supervision and working under
- Pressure to achieve deadlines
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Office
- Experience of implementing policies and procedures in a complex organisation
- Experience of writing, maintaining and monitoring business continuity plans
- Previous experience of successful IIP, PQASSO or ISO
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships based on mutual trust and high level of written and verbal communication skills gained within a quality assurance environment
- The ability to influence and successfully persuade staff at all levels to adopt new operating practices
- Able to work with diverse groups of staff, volunteers and clients
- Methodical and organised approach to planning, implementation and record keeping for all activities with a high level of attention to detail
- Self starter, able to display initiative and pro-active approach to problem solving
What's in it for you?
At Entrust training and development aren't optional extras: they're how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary, we also give you 23 day's holiday, company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
Listen | Create | Deliver
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.