The Parts Alliance Group, a rapidly growing Company who are leaders within the automotive aftermarket has an exciting career opportunity for a Product Manager based at our GSF Birmingham Head Office.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who will be responsible for recommending and developing the product ranges which are assigned through their product life cycle i.e. from introduction through to deletion within the framework of the company’s margin, product brand and car parc coverage strategies.
As the Product Manager you will be working closely with other departments where you will cover part number creation, brand selection, market pricing taking into account profit margin requirements, cross referencing, catalogue linking, assisting with product identification and dealing with queries.
The role will involve:
- To oversee, manage and develop your product ranges through the various stages of the product life cycle by identification and recommendation
- Ensure the product cards records are complete, accurate and up to date
- Assist in maximising the gross margin by working in conjunction with the purchasing department to resolve any pricing issues and improve the company’s overall purchasing terms whilst maintaining the quality brand / product level to meet the company’s strategy.
- Assist with the development and maintenance of the company’s electronic catalogue.
- Assist with enquiries from purchasing and sales departments to any product related issues including pricing, warranty, technical issues, identification, cross references etc...
- Assist with the stock management and stock cleanse activity in conjunction with the purchasing department to meet the company’s requirements.
- Any additional duties that are deemed necessary to achieve the targets set by the company
The ideal candidate will have experience of working within the automotive aftermarket and strong product knowledge. You must excellent communication skills with the ability to build strong working relationships. You will be able to demonstrate good I.T literacy skills with a good understanding of Microsoft Office package.
42.5 hours (average) per week Monday to Friday
What We Offer!
- Annual bonus scheme
- Death in service scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Company pension
How to Apply
If you feel you are suitable and want a rewarding career in a successful growing company please click on the link to apply .
Please note, due to the high level of applicants we receive, if you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of submitting your application then you have not been shortlisted.