PA to Executive Director 6-month contract
PA to Executive Director (6-month contract)
£15.92 Per Hour
Our client, an established sheltered housing provider located in Coventry, is currently looking to recruit a PA to work alongside the Executive Director on a 6-month contract.
Working Monday-Friday 9am-4.30pm, this role will be paying an hourly rate of £15.92 per hour.
The successful candidate will be responsible for responding to queries on behalf of the ED, and acting as their representative where appropriate.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Providing confidential support to the Director.
- Managing correspondence, emails, and enquiries, highlighting urgent matters, and escalating any issues of concern.
- Dealing with general enquiries/emails/telephone calls when required.
- Ensuring the effective administration of meetings including the collation of agendas, minutes of meetings, action sheets and room arrangements.
- Booking accommodation/venues for Directors, teams and SMT as requested.
- Responsibility for diary management, booking appointments, expense claims and travel arrangements.
- Responsibility for expenses, mileage, and procurement card administration.
- Responsibility for providing appropriate support for Directors to ensure all compliance standards are met e.g. audit tracker, Fleetrisk, car driver risk awareness and any others as required.
- Previous experience managing a housing scheme or development.
- Willingness to partake in an on-call rota.
- Have access to own transport, due to the requirements of the role.
- Computer literate.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Strong communication skills.
About Morgan Jones:
This role is being handled by Morgan Jones Recruitment & HR Consultants. We have been established as a quality recruitment business for over 17 years with a reputation for fair and equal representation.
Follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn.
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.