Appoint Group Vacancy
Job Title: Deputy Manager (RGN / RMN / RNLD)
Location: Outskirts of Hazelslade, Staffordshire
Salary: £29,000 - £38,000 per annum (£17.00 p/hour) + excellent benefits
Hours: Full-time or part-time hours available
Shifts: Days or Nights available
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a passionate Deputy Manager (RGN/ RMN/ RNLD) to join a beautiful nursing home based on the outskirts of Hazelslade, Staffordshire.
Residents benefit from a comfortable facility that is decorated beautifully throughout that provides a warm and homely feel for the residents. It particularly specialises in old age and those with a physical disability.
The Home Manager is looking for a passionate and caring Deputy Manager (RGN / RMN/ RNLD) to join their friendly team of staff. Part-time, full-time and day/night shifts are available or a combination of both to suit you. Managerial experience is highly desirable for this role.
Person Specification: Our client is looking for a highly motivated Deputy Manager of any specialism (RGN, RMN or RNLD all considered). All candidates must have a valid NMC Pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK. Nurses must have good communication skills, a hard-working nature and the willingness to get stuck in. We welcome applications from newly qualified and experienced nurses for this position.
Benefits & Incentives:
- Pay enhancements for bank holidays
- Employee discount scheme for high street shops and services
- Structured and on-going training scheme - all expenses paid
- Preceptorship programme - all expenses paid
- The opportunity to complete further qualifications
- Childcare vouchers
- Free eye tests
- £1000 for referring a friend to the company
- The opportunity to become a specialist Champion
- The cost of your DBS check paid for by the company
- Free uniform
- Free car parking
- 5.6 weeks' annual leave
- Comprehensive induction
- Career development opportunities
- Pension scheme
If you would like to know more information about this role, please email your CV to or call Jane Strode-Gibbons on 4.