The main aspect of this role is to deliver an exceptional recruitment service to all our clients and candidates. To achieve personal GP sales targets and assist the team in exceeding company sales targets through developing successful and long term business relationships with both candidates and clients.
- Developing client relationships in order to place Concept Resourcing as a preferred staffing partner
- Selling value added solutions such as managing agency and psychometric assessments
- Updating candidate and client activity onto recruitment software
- Use of proformas in recruitment process
- CV searching and short listing via CRM, job boards and social media.
- Telephone or face to face interviewing of candidates for our client vacancies
- Short listing of suitable candidates for submission to company
- Generation of sales leads from every candidate call
- Obtaining candidate verbal and written references
- Scheduling candidate interviews with companies
- Obtaining candidate interview feedback
- Prioritization of workload and vacancies
- Achieving weekly and monthly KPI targets
- Achieving monthly, quarterly and annual GP sales target
6 - 12 months recruitment experience, ideally gained within IT or Engineering, however, we welcome applications from consultants with a successful track record in other sectors. You should be able to demonstrate success through achievement against previous revenue targets and also development of business relationships (both candidates and clients). You must have ability for both new business generation and account management / delivery. Any experience of selling value-added services such as managed services, retained business or managing agency solutions is advantageous.
Reporting to: Managing Consultant
What we offer:
Hours of Work
8:30 - 18:00 Mon-Thurs. Fri 8:30 - 17:30 Overtime is expected as part of role
£20,000 - £25,000 + Uncapped commission
£30,000 - £40,000
22 days, rising to 25 + public holidays
Car / Car allowance
£60,000 GP (6 months) = £3,000 car allowance
£90,000 GP (6months) = £4,800 car allowance
- Monthly awards including and not limited to Champagne, gift vouchers, lunch club events, dress down Fridays.
- Quarterly incentive such as Skiing, Sailing, Henley Regatta, Chester Races, Exclusive Restaurants, Elite Golf Days, Amazing city breaks including Barcelona, Madrid, £2k Selfridge vouchers for high achievers.
Senior Recruitment Þ Consultant Principal Consultant Þ Business Development Manager or Managing Consultant
Concept Resourcing is a specialist Recruitment Consultancy to the IT, Engineering, Field & Business Service Sectors. Celebrating great success since Establishing in 2000, Concept Resourcing is one of the UK's fastest growing, independent recruitment consultancies.
Concept Resourcing are the preferred staffing partner to a broad and prestigious portfolio of clients in both the public and private sector and an approved Government Procurement Service supplier.
Having achieved the Investors in People (IIP) accreditation since 2008, Concept Resourcing demonstrate their long term commitment to improving employee relations and have recently invested heavily into new systems providing staff with the best industry technology to help drive future growth.
Our company values are at the heart of everything we do; we are connected, ambitious, specialist and trusted. Our ongoing success and expansion is testament to that, and the reason why we're celebrating success year after year in business. 2013 saw significant investment in infrastructure and a brand new, state of the art website.
Concept Resourcing have ambitious plans for continued growth this year, and as a result are looking to recruit a number of high calibre and ambitious recruitment professionals with proven ability to succeed within a fast paced, target driven environment.