Junior-Mid Level Software Developer / Analyst
£28,000 - £40,000
My client is a leading Legal Services company based in Birmingham Ciry Centre. They are looking to hire a Junior/Mid level Software Developer / Analyst to join their team. This candiate must be hungry for success and posess a true passion for development. We are looking for a Junior - Mid candidate who is ready to take the next step in their career and progress their development.
What will I be doing?
- Working on, and understanding the Application Lifecycle Managemt (ALM) process
- Coding (knowledge and experience of coding practices, principles and patterns including SOLID, DRY & TDD)
- Improving the company's technical awareness and use of technology
- Collaborating with developers & business andOps to deliver software
- Analysing / diagnosing issues and bugs in internal systems
- Working alongside testers to ensure functionality
- Writing and maintaining technical documentation
What do I need to apply?
- .Net, ASP.Net, C# - Essential
- GIT, SVN, TFS, JIRA
- Bootstrap, Kendo, UI & jQuery are all desirable web development skills but not essential
- Angular experience is desirable, or a real desire to learn new tech
- The ability to make key decisions
- Previous experience in a structured environment (Agile environment is desirable)
- At least 2 years of commercial experience - ESSENTIAL. Applications will not be considered from applicants with anything less than 2 years of commercial experience.
Please get in touch with me on / for more information on the role or if you have any questions!
Due to the high volume of candidates responding to our advertisements, we are not always able to provide feedback on every application. If you don't hear back from your application within the next 7 days, then please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, be assured that your details will be kept on file and you will likely be contacted about other opportunities in the future.
UK/EU Workers Only
***** Applicants must have the unrestricted right to work within the UK *****