Are you able to multitask? Are you a senior administrator looking for part time work? Do you like being busy at all times? Have you got experience working in care?
We are currently recruiting for a senior administration assistant for our client in Wythall. You will be working in a care environment so you must be able to deal with sensitive information and situations.
The office is easily to get to from South Birmingham by car, it is a really friendly office, and everyone has a strong work ethic. This is a part time position, you must be available to work on a Friday, but otherwise the hours are really flexible.
Your Responsibilities a senior administrator:
- To assist the Admin Manager in providing comprehensive administrative support to the Director of Care Services and Paediatric Consultant.
- To deputise for the Admin Manager as required.
- Management of diaries and calendar.
- To provide administrative support to the running of nominated meetings, including producing Agendas and taking Minutes where required.
- To assist in handling all correspondence both electronically, verbally and paper based.
- To maintain data bases and produce reports.
- Drafting documentation ensuring all documents are formatted in accordance organisational standards.
- Updating the display boards and planning displays for events taking place throughout the year.
- To maintain and organise electronic files.
- To make travel and accommodation arrangements.
- To be responsible for the ordering and replenishment of stationery.
- Organise expenses/ purchase vouchers etc.
- Liaise with other manager and support with any administration tasks when required
Your Skills/ Experience
- At least 4 years experience working in administration
- Experience of working in a care environment
- Good Knowledge of health and safety
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office including; Word, Outlook, Excel and Powerpoint
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Excellent typing skills with meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to communicate with sensitivity with young people families.
- Ability to prioritise own workload and work to deadlines using own initiative.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to work as part of a small team
- Car owner/clean driving license
Benefits to you
- Excellent salary - £21352 (pro rated)
- Flexible Hours - 20/25 hours
- Parking on site - ideal location to get to
If you think this is the role for you, please apply online!
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.