Marketing & Communications Coordinator (Horticulture)
Marketing & Communications Co-ordinator (Horticulture) - AHDB (Stoneleigh Park, Warwickshire)
Looking for an exciting, fast-paced marcomms role within an industry which is rarely out of the news?
We’re seeking an all-rounder with a communications background (either degree or job related) to take up a role in our newly-restructured levy payer communications team.
Supporting the delivery of marcomms activity using our key digital channels - website, email marketing, social media - you’ll be a team player who isn’t afraid to roll their sleeves up. You’ll be able to demonstrate good writing skills, be highly organised and have a keen attention to detail.
Based at our head office in Stoneleigh, Warwickshire, you’ll report to the Senior Marcomms Manager (Horticulture) and work closely with the events, digital, CRM and Media & PR teams as well as stakeholders from around the organisation.
Experience and skills:
• Effective content writing for print and web
• Team player with strong planning and organisational skills
• Previous experience of using website content management system and experienced in using social media
• Marketing or communications knowledge from either a degree or first job
• Agricultural experience is desirable but not essential.
AHDB is a statutory levy organisation that equips farmers, growers and the supply chain with independent, evidence based tools and information to grow, become more competitive and sustainable.
What our roles can offer you
• Potential career development
• The opportunity to further develop your communications skills in an industry which is firmly on the national agenda
• Exposure to a dynamic, fast-paced working environment
• Competitive salary and benefits package
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000
TO APPLY: PLEASE SUBMIT A COVER LETTER, OUTLINING SUITABILITY FOR THE ROLE ALONG WITH CURRENT CV APPLICATION
DEADLINE: 7th May 2018