An great opportunity in implement process, instigate cost down and make a real difference to the bottom line of a growing but already successful business. If you are a Procurement professional with a background in steel commodities , international supply and ethical strategy then this is the role for you.
Our Client is a successful business with a market lead in a niche field globally.
- Global Sourcing and Selection of Steel Manufactured Assembly, Technical Plastics and CMO's
- Implementation of Supplier KPI strategy and process
- Due diligence on all supply base with regard to service delivery and ethical value
- Team Management and Development to sustain Business Growth
- Supplier rationalisation
- Ownership of end to end procurement strategy
- Demonstrated procurement, sourcing, purchasing background
- Knowledge of relevant commodities and markets
- MCIPS or CIPS level 5 or above
- Degree educated (preferably()
Competitive Salary and Benefits