Gleeson Recruitment Group is currently working alongside a global business with an annual turnover in excess of £1bn to recruit an Accounts Payable professional.
This role is paying between £18,000 and £22,000 depending on experience with the possibility of study support for the right candidate. You will be joining an industry leading business with a huge presence in the UK, USA and Australia.
You will be reporting in to the Management Accountant and will be responsible for ensuring the timely and accurate payment of supplier invoices. There will be opportunities to progress into other roles within finance as you establish yourself within the business.
Principle Accountabilities are as follows:
- Accurately processing a high volume of invoices on a daily basis (approx. 200).
- Weekly bank and statement reconciliation.
- Maintaining and building relationships with suppliers and ensuring any queries are successfully resolved or escalated.
- Weekly payment runs via BACS.
Skills and Experience
- Finance Graduate/AAT or QBE.
- Strong understanding of the whole AP process from start to finish.
- Strong IT skills including Excel.
- Confident communicating with internal and external stakeholders.
- Able to work quickly whilst maintaining accuracy.
- Highly numerate.
- A sense of humour.