Automotive Data Technician
Boxtree Recruitment are looking to resource a automotive data technician to work within a prestigious car manufacturer in the UK.
Your role will see you identify and resolve potential customer concerns during the launch of new, high-performance vehicles and relay them to key engineers and technical teams within the group.
Working closely with the technical support teams and engineers, you will observe, analyse and be the voice of customer concerns and make sure that they are reacted to within the business providing thorough reporting to management and cross-functional teams.
If you have experience in the following, it would be a distinct advantage;
- Technical analysis and diagnostics for new model vehicle launches
- Understanding or experience of reviewing automotive retailer reports
- Internal quality management process and procedures (projects)
- Vehicle Data collection and analysis
- Understanding of technical support functions and processes
To be successful in this application, you must have at least a National Certificate Level (HND or HNC) of education within manufacturing or engineering OR educated to a degree standard in a technical discipline. Any CV’s obtained that do not meet this specification, will be automatically rejected.
Please note that we expect a high response to this position if you have not had a response within the next 3 days please assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.