Primary Care Nurse
Primary Care Nurse - General
Sanctuary Criminal Justice is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated primary care nurse to work in a prison in Wolverhampton. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this locum primary care nurse job is £21.40 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) on weekdays, £23.20 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) on saturdays and nights, and £25.56 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) on sundays and nights. This is an initial 3-month contract.
Responsibilities of the primary care nurse:
- Providing a high-quality nursing assessment and treatment service to prisoners within HMP Coldingley
- Maintaining records and communicating with doctors/ other nurses
- Ensuring that all aspects of professional behaviour as required within the NMC code of professional conduct are followed at all times
Requirements of the primary care nurse:
- Degree or equivalent in nursing
- Current NMC registration (RGN/RMN)
- Significant NHS experience as an offender health nurse
This primary care nurse job is advertised by Mo Sofique; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting us. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.