Full-time KS1 and KS2 PPA Teacher needed at large primary school in Coventry
GSL Education (Coventry and Warwickshire) are currently supporting a number of schools with long term recruitment for roles starting from April 2018.
We are looking for a full-time teacher to provide PPA, Course and Management cover across KS1 and KS2. This is a 2 form entry school with 260 pupils. This role will require planning- however the planning is done in groups which will reduce the work load.
- Plan and deliver targeting sessions to ensure that each child is reaching their full potential.
- Liaise with class teachers and plan sessions accordingly.
- Ensure children are safeguarded at all times.
- Manage behaviour and encourage pupil engagement.
The ideal candidate:
- The ideal candidate will have experience teaching across KS1 and KS2 and will hold the relevant Qualifications (QTS).
- Should have proven success raising pupil attainment.
- Will have knowledge of the UK National Curriculum
- Must have a Full Enhanced DBS on the update service.
GSL Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through GSL must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS- Full assistance provided.