My client is seeking a Digital Designer to manage and maintain the digital branding ensuring quality is consistent throughout the organisation and provide the artistic direction of campaigns from initial concepts to the final product through a development process.
This Digital Design role is based in Birmingham for an public sector business that aims to make the West Midlands "Safer, Stronger and Healthier"
The day to day responsibilities for this Digital Design role will be:
- Produce promotional work for the business utilising latest digital and print technology
- Share knowledge of latest industry developments within the digital environment.
- Use the Adobe Creative Suite to produce digital collateral to sit across the website, social channels and email campaigns.
- Ability to improve the user experience within the website through design
- Create new ideas and concepts as well as develop interactive design
- Advising on and implementing multi-channel campaigns
- Develop standardised templates and best practice, to be used Service wide in line with Brand guidelines as custodians of the brand guidelines
- To be responsible for the keeping of accurate records of jobs and liaising with suppliers from the commissioning to fulfillment of the order
The candidate for this Digital Design role will nee:
- Degree qualification (eg., BA HND level) or relevant experience that can be demonstrated
- Minimum of 3 years' demonstrable experience in a commercial studio environment
- Experience of Adobe Creative Suite
- Creative and forward thinking with fresh and new ideas with the ability to develop engaging concepts, designs and innovative ideas
- Understanding of CSS, WordPress, Sharepoint, HTML, Adobe Creative Cloud software, design for online and offline and an eye for typography, colour theory and design layout
- Skills in videography, video editing/post production
- Animation experience including HTML 5
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Enthusiasm, drive and ability to work effectively within a team