Senior HR Administrator
We are currently recruiting for a Senior HR Administrator to join us here at UBT. We are a well established Business Advisory Consultancy organisation. We provide provide bespoke services in corporate training, consulting, accounting and group buying to approximately 3,000 independent, family owned organisations based in 19 countries around the globe.
Due to our continued year on year growth and drive to provide a broader and better HR service internally, we are looking for an experienced HR administrator to offer both administrative support as well as project administration/management.
- Supporting with administration of existing HR projects
- Compile and monitor any monthly HR trends
- Assist with the roll out of performance management proces
- HR data audits
- Assist with the delivery of team building workshops and HR policy workshops
- Arranging the on boarding paperwork and processes
- Carry out the induction for all new starters
- Assist with general Employee Relation queries
Essentials & Desirables
- You will be working with Ceridian payroll systems
- Experience working within Senior HR Administration roles
- Excellent organisation & planning experience
Basic salary £24k - £28k dependent on experience - Benefits include a car or car allowance of £280/month, 22 + 8 days holiday, pension, healthcare, free parking and free lunch every day.
To find out more, apply now!