Business Support Coordinator
Job Title: Business Support Coordinator
Salary: £19,500 plus excellent benefits
This is an excellent opportunity to join a large and well established organisation. Centrally based, the client provides an excellent and stimulating environment. Reporting into the Project manager, you will be tasked with providing business/ project support and coordination and administrative support on small to medium sized projects.
You will be proficient in the use of various Microsoft products and in particular you will have good experience of Microsoft Excel. You'll have knowledge of using complex formula's, lookups and pivot tables.
You will support business and project managers in liaising with the finance function on purchase orders, as well as collating documentation and assisting with administrative duties where required. You'll assist in completing and collating MI reports and administer and maintain the Asset register.
- 25 days' annual holiday (+ 8 bank holidays)
- Free Parking
- Realistic Progressing and training opportunities.
- Free onsite gym
- Onsite restaurant
- Experience in a similar Business/ Project Support role
- Good Microsoft product skills, particularly in Word & Excel
- Experience of using Complex Formulas, Lookups and Pivot Tables.
- Strong Communication skills - both written and verbal
- Strong interpersonal skills and a confident telephone manner.
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us