Export Sales Administrator
Salary: £18,000 per annum
Temporary to Permanent
Location: Brierley Hill
Our client, a global provider of commercial and industrial heating and ventilation products are seeking an Export Service Coordinator. The role will involve providing excellent customer service to export customers and ensuring that all operational issues are resolved in a timely manner.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with excellent export service experience to be part of a large, global company. Ideally this person will be optimistic, resilient, confident, open minded, proactive and have the ability to be self-motivated and communicate well with external and internal customers.
As an Export Service Coordinator, you will be responsible for:
- Working and following the requirements of the Health & Safety policy.
- Being the first point of contact for all Export Accounts and selected customers administration matters, focus on excellent customer service building outstanding rapport with export customers.
- Ensuring all enquiries are dealt with promptly, enquiries are converted to sales, achieving customer expectations and enhancing the customer experience.
- Schedule engineers / service partners work on a day-to-day basis.
- Ordering of parts and access equipment.
- Control Service Department Email Inbox. Process customer enquiries for service, commissioning and warranty callouts.
- Working with the Quality department at all times to ensure that the Service department is working in line with the quality management system.
- Previous background in export sales administration and experience of dealing with export customers in a professional manner.
- IT literate - MS office packages.
- Excellent communication skills and flexible attitude.
- Customer service focused.
- Professional personality and able to manage multiple projects.
- Field Service Management system experience would be an advantage.