Support Worker Required
Rate: Dependent on experience
Hours: Up to 35 hours including sleep ins/waking nights and weekends
Venn Group is currently recruiting for a Support Worker to be based in the Worcestershire area. This exciting opportunity is looking for candidates who can start at short notice and have experience supporting vulnerable adults within the community.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing support to those with learning disabilities
- Collecting prescriptions and supporting with taking medication
- Helping with day to day duties such as, cooking, cleaning, shopping
- Building lasting relationships and gaining clients confidence
- Creating support plans and risk assessments tailored to individual service users
- Maintaining accurate client records and case notes
The ideal candidate will have:
- An enhanced DBS
- A full UK driving licence
To secure an interview for this excellent opportunity contact Sophie Lewis or Jack leech on or alternatively email as soon as possible.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.
At Venn Group we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the volume of applications which we receive this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
*Venn Group's "Recommendation Scheme": If you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations