SF Group are currently looking for a Quality Manager with experience of managing and maintain an AS 9100 Quality Management System.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Working in a stand alone position, you will have a primary focus on maintaining and developing the company's AS 9100 quality standard accreditation
- Taking an active, hands-on role, you will maintain and develop the current quality management system within the company so standards keep up with the continued growth
- Take part in frequent quality audits to ensure compliance throughout the factory
- The successful candidate will also have full responsibility for the Health, Safety and Environmental standards for the facility
- Through a personable nature and good negotiating ability, you will work with shop floor staff to adhere to QHSE procedures
The ideal person will be/have:
- Proven experience of maintaining AS9100 Quality Standards within a manufacturing environment
- Well practiced in internal audit (preferably internal audit trained)
- Experience of working in a metal manufacturing environment with a fundamental understanding for metallic related quality concerns
- Knowledge and understanding of Health, Safety and Environmental standards, NEBOSH Diploma is preferable
- A strong figure with the ability to communicate effectively with multiple internal stakeholders
For the right candidate, this role will be paying between £35,000 - 45,000 with additional benefits available.
If you are interested in this role please contact me ASAP on or .