Sales Ledger Assistant
Would you like to work for an employer of choice? Would you like to work for an Investors in People Gold accreditted organisation? If so, read on, as an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Sales Ledger Assistant to join our finance department within our brand new office in Telford.
We are looking for a self-motivated individual with good numerical ability who can work to tight deadlines in a busy, fast paced environment and has excellent accuracy and attention to detail. You will be an excellent communicator who is hard working, flexible and proactive with a positive attitude.
The role of the Sales Ledger Assistant is to work within our finance team to provide quality financial service to our clients and ensure inbound payments via various methods are accurately processed and reconciled within strict controls and deadlines.
- To ensure all incoming Customer receipts are accurately processed, allocated and reconciled in the Client system.
- Processing unpaid items
- To ensure unidentified & unallocated receipts are processed, investigated and resolved as per Client policy
- Ledger entry and reconciliations
- Resolving queries from customers, sites and internal teams
- Assisting with internal and external audits
Knowledge & Experience
- Accounting knowledge required
- Experience in one/or more of the following: Sales Ledger, Purchase Ledger, payment processing/allocation
- SAP experience desirable
- Bank reconciliation experience desirable
- Experience in problem solving and query management
- Computer literate with intermediate/advanced Microsoft Excel skills i.e VLookups, pivot tables, formulas
We are offering a competitive salary depending on experience plus benefits, so if you are interested in this exciting opportunity please apply now.