Part Time Customer Service Advisor
Part Time Customer Service Advisor - Hyundai
Interaction Recruitment are delighted to be recruiting for the RAC in Bescot,Walsall. The role is to start immediately initially on a temporary basis for 3 months with the opportunity to lead to longer term permanent work for the right candidate.
We are looking to recruit experienced Customer Service Advisors. The purpose of the Customer Care Specialist is to be the first point of contact when a customer calls in. Handling all calls efficiently and empathetically, ensuring customer enquiries are dealt with.
- Manage all contacts from Hyundai customers and dealerships
- Managing cases to resolution – be that complaints, recall queries, campaign queries, brochure requests etc
- Making outbound calls to dealers and HMUK departments to resolve outstanding concerns
- To build product knowledge
- Good admin and keyboard skills
- Have a real desire to engage with your customer
- Achieve individual and department KPI’s and quality measures
- Identify opportunities for up sell/brand reinforcement
- Ensure all goodwill gestures are individual and tailored and fair
- Ensure any written communication is accurate, reflects the tone of voice and reinforces the Brand
- Build and update product and process knowledge
- Build relationships with the retailers involving them in all matters relating to their customers
- Use a variety of contact channels, social media, email, phone, letter to maximise customer satisfaction and reduce case lengths
- Use every contact opportunity as a chance to cleanse the customer database
- Capture customer feedback accurately in Hyundai systems
- Be a genuine team player
- Have a desire to know and understand product and vehicle features to understand concerns, or be able to identify sales opportunities
- Previous experience in a customer focused role - contact centre based
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Self-motivated and a self-starter
- Resilient and determined
- Dynamic, flexible and adaptable to change
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- PC literate, good numerical and literacy skills
- The role is based in Walsall, Bescot
- You will be paid £7.83 per hour
- You will be working part time for 22 hours per week. Preferable you will be able to work 3 full days per week between 8.30am – 6pm, Monday – Friday. There is flexibility on which days you can complete however this would need to be the same 3 days every week.
- This is a temporary 12 week position, with the possibility to extend depending on performance.
If you are looking for a role in customer service or even if you are looking for a more challenging role within customer service this is a fantastic opportunity to work for a market leader in their field. There are lots of opportunities to progress and enhance your career with nationally recognised training and development programmes.
If you have the above skills and experience and can commit to the working hours and a challenging working environment we would like to hear from you. To apply please submit your CV. Thank you for your consideration.