Assisted Living Coordinator - 12 Month FTC
Title: Assisted Living Care Manager
Where: Sunrise of Solihull
Hours: Full Time
Reportingto: Deputy Manager
Salary: Competitive, up to £42,000
Please note this is a 12 month Maternity Cover with immediate start
At Sunrise Senior Living, we believe great care starts with great people, so we are always keen to hear from passionate and caring individuals. For our Assisted Living Department, we're looking for an Assisted Living Care Manager/Coordinator to assist with the daily running and managing of the residential department.
As an Assisted Living Care Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day management of our Assisted Living Department; ensuring consistent high quality of care is delivered to all of our residents. This role reports to the Deputy Manager for all matters relating to regulatory standards set out by CQC.
RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS
A key to success in this role is the ability to communicate with ease to families regarding the care of their family member, professional bodies in relation to the care of our residents and all members of the Sunrise team.
Essential for the role:
- You're an enthusiastic Qualified Registered Nurse/ RGN who has a passion for caring for the elderly.
- A Strong Clinical background with proven experience in managing workloads - managing nurses and the care team on a daily basis
- Theoretical and practical knowledge of care plans and advanced care plans in respect of 'End of Life' care
- Extensive Knowledge of CQC regulations and practices
- Experience with auditing and clinical planning along with Safeguarding for residents
- You assist in the delivery of care to meet individual's health and wellbeing needs using both your clinical skills and experience.
- Leadership skills - managing teams
- Our Assisted Living Care Manager will demonstrate excellent people management skills ensuring all Assisted Living staff team members receive appropriate induction, training, supervisions and will manage the performance of team members with regular reviews and staff appraisals.
- Experience in managing and organising the department budgets
- Strong communication skills: You will be instrumental in developing solid relationships with residents and family members to enhance the wellbeing of our residents in their home environment.
- Ability to work flexible hours
We recognise the meaningful difference every day in the lives of our residents and their families who have chosen to be part of our story and that is why we provide a number of special incentives throughout your career with us.
- Competitive Salary - Paying up to £42,000
- Company Bonus - Up to 15%
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Child Care Vouchers
- Employee Care Programme
- Life Assurance
- Refer a friend Scheme
- Heart & Soul company recognition award
- Long term service award
Sunrise Senior Living is a leading premier healthcare provider of residential, nursing and dementia care delivered in a most luxurious home environment providing the very highest standards of care to our residents. We believe great care starts with great people, so we are always keen to hear from passionate people who share our commitment to quality and professionalism.
Sunrise Senior Living has a varied range of career options available to individuals all supported by extensive learning and development programmes to make the most of your career with us.
To be considered for these opportunities please click 'Apply' to forward your CV.