Managing Director - Automotive Aftermarket Services - Midlands
Excellent long term Managing Director opportunity
Rapidly expanding company
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Managing Director to take responsibility for a leading UK company who provides market leading services for insurers and major fleet operators.
- Selling and delivering a range of services and added value solutions into major insurers and fleet operators.
- Setting the overall strategic direction and commercial growth of the company alongside the Board.
- Responsibility for all head office functions including sales & marketing, finance, legal counsel, IT, technical, contact centre and administration functions.
- Conducting an objective review of the business to execute a strategic business plan designed to optimise performance through commercial growth.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key internal stakeholders.
- Working closely with the Sales Director to develop new and maintain existing business in the insurance and vehicle fleet markets.
- Working closely with the Sales Director and General Counsel on contract negotiation.
- Meeting with the Finance Director on a regular basis to review the company's financial performance.
- Implementing new processes and procedures across the business and setting company-wide KPI's to gauge company performance in all areas.
- Interpreting market trends and adapting to industry changes.
- Looking for opportunities to increase efficiencies and ensuring departments follow industry best practice.
- Speaking at industry events on behalf of the company.
- Proven track record of successful general management in a high volume, fast moving service industry environments preferably supplying into the insurance or vehicle fleet sectors.
- Entrepreneurial with outstanding commercial awareness.
- Strong sales and marketing/PR experience with proven track record of maintaining existing business and gaining new business;
- Well versed in change management and process improvement;
- Excellent communication skills at all levels.
- Target driven and results focused.
- Natural leader and motivator of people with strong interpersonal skills.
- Commercially astute with an externally focused market driven approach.
Executive package includes competitive salary, bonus, car and pension
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80959517